Are you considering a career as a real estate agent in Kenya? You’re with some nice folks.
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
Real estate agents can easily make money by representing both the seller and the buyer of a property. Real estate agents may sell a property at a higher price, resulting in higher profits. Furthermore, a commission is paid after each sale.
Working as a real estate agent provides a lot of variety. You will not be doing the same thing every day because you will be working with different clients and visiting many homes. You get to be your own boss while helping buyers and sellers navigate one of life’s most important milestones.
Steps to Become a Real Estate Agent
The real estate industry is the best because it requires only a few certifications to get started.
Do you want to be a Kenyan real estate agent? So, let me walk you through the steps of becoming a real estate agent in Kenya.
- Fill out the real estate registration business application form.
- Involve your lawyer, who serves as your legal advisor.
- Register your company so that you can pay taxes in the country.
- Get a work permit for a non-resident of the property.
- Submit the completed application form.
- Submit an incorporation certificate.
- Submit articles and memorandums of association to KenInvest.
- Pay the necessary fees for the certificate in real estate management in Kenya processing.
- A certificate in real estate licence is issued.
- Hire a web designer/developer to help you engage online clients.
- Ensure you do quality Search Engine Optimization techniques and strategies for your website.
You can make a lot of money by starting a real estate business. Additionally, it lowers the nation’s unemployment rate for its population. Additionally, there is little rivalry because the majority of Kenyans have not yet learned about the real estate industry.